As a Fluid Bed Dryer Manufacturer, share with you. Each type of drying
equipment has its specific scope of application, and there are several types of
drying equipment that can meet the basic requirements for each material, but
there is only one kind of drying equipment that is most suitable. If the model
is not properly selected, users will not only have to bear the unnecessary
one-time high purchase cost, but also pay a heavy price during the entire
service life, such as low efficiency, high energy consumption, high operating
cost, poor product quality, and even basic equipment. Doesn’t work normally,
China Fluid Bed Dryer
The following are the general principles of drying equipment selection. It is difficult to say which item or items are the most important. The ideal selection must be based on one's own conditions, and sometimes a compromise is necessary.
1. Applicability-------The drying equipment must first be suitable for specific materials and meet the basic requirements for material drying, including the ability to handle materials well (feeding, conveying, fluidization, dispersion, and transmission). Heat, discharge, etc.), and can meet the basic requirements of processing capacity, dehydration capacity, product quality and other aspects.
2. High drying rate---only in terms of drying rate, the material is highly dispersed in hot air during convective drying, the critical moisture content is low, and the drying speed is fast, and the same is convective drying, and the critical moisture content is different depending on the drying method. The drying rate is also different.
3. Low energy consumption-------Different drying methods have different energy consumption indicators. The thermal efficiency of general conduction drying can theoretically reach 100%, while convection drying can only be about 70%.
4. Saving investment-----drying equipment that completes the same function, sometimes its cost is very different, you should choose the lower one.
5. Low operating costs---operating costs such as equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs, etc. should be as low as possible.
6. Priority is given to drying equipment with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long life.
7. Meet environmental protection requirements, good working conditions and high safety.
8. It is best to make a drying experiment of the material before selecting the model, and to have a thorough understanding of the drying equipment (pros and cons) that have been used for similar materials, which is often helpful for proper selection.
9. Do not rely entirely on past experience, focus on absorbing new technologies, and listen to the opinions of experts.
Our company also has China Fluid Bed Dryer on sale, welcome to contact us.